G'day mates, best 2 months of my life on the east coast of Australia. I hope you are tempted to check it out for yourself one day. Love Squinda xx

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Sydney Sight seeing & The gorgeous Blue Mountains

Always good to see something that reminds you of home when you're half way across the world.


                                    My Hot Chocolate at Bills restaurant in Surrey Hills, Sydney

Good old Bondi Beach

This was actually my final night in Sydney so we went to the Opera bar and I had my favourite - Pink Moscato.





If you look closely, you will see that there are people standing on top of the Harbour Bridge.


This is the day in Sydney when Oprah arrived - some of her audience about to go for a tour in the Opera House.
I saw Ugg boots literally being made at the side of the road.


Me, stroking the Koala bear

Feeding the baby Kangaroo  - I was actually very scared and it stole my entire cone of food and hopped off...... :-(
Mate, I had to run away - this Emu was about to get me.





Tassie devil - only a little thing right? And I didn't see it spin either. Haha!

Yep, tried a bit 'a croc and tried a bit of skippy. Which one was nicer? Skippy by far dude!!

Bondi again; actually a gorgeous beach with some lovely looking people on it. ;-)



                                                                 Botanical Gardens






Overlooking most of Sydney CBD from centre point.

Going back to the roots of Australia with an Aborigonal dude.


At a Seal show in Taronga park zoo - soo much fun.



Clovelly - another of my fav spots. Very romantic.

What a shot of the CBD in Sydney....very hard to beat.

The Harbour Bridge at night. Picture by Ana Luisa Grosso.






My Auntie Ari and I at the Blue mountains.






Auntie Ari and I - Photography by Mr Brad Kuiters :-)

I feel so bad that I had you for lunch Skip

Brad and Auntie Ari - such  a lovely couple and they greatly looked after me. Sooo blessed.


Something else that reminded me of home



 Jesus truly is the hope for humanity

Hillsong Church, Sydney - pretty darn awesome.






More of Taronga Park zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment