G'day mates, best 2 months of my life on the east coast of Australia. I hope you are tempted to check it out for yourself one day. Love Squinda xx

Thursday 27 January 2011

Melborne & The Great Ocean Road


I was on the way to the Dandenong Ranges and  then a boat cruise along the Yarra River - it was so cloudy that day that there were only about 8 of us on the massive coach. Course, I had the moment when i thought - "Lord, what the heck am I doing here". By then it was too late so I just thought I'd smiiiiiile - for my own camera. sooo saad!!! :-(

"Oh Linda"



Native Australian bird - Kookaburra


Such a misery aye? But got to see Melbourne from it's highest point which was awesome.


Una (another lone traveller) and I met on the Great Ocean Road tour. We had a blast.



I should mention that the 12 apostles have been reduced to 8. :-(


My mates Kadel and Pelumi should be happy to see their business being promoted in Aus. :-)



You couldn't be more blunt than this....


Isn't this just beautiful? You should have been there.












A little private beach along the Great Ocean Road.


This would make a good postcard photo





Aboriginal Art




Out for one of Kwame's famous dinner parties

The day I met Rania and Mona. Such crazy ladies but love them to bits.
                                                                      Kwame and I.

Kwame and Rania - would have made a cute couple but I think he is a leftie :-0


Amazing and dynamic church in Melbourne - Planet Shakers. Absolutely love love loved it.



Elitia, Jo and I having brunch and experiencing Melbourne's amazing cafe culture. This cafe was called Arcadia on Gertrude street in Fitzroy. I'd highly recommend it.

Gosh, me again asking the other tourists to take a picture of me. One of those God help me moments.




No comments:

Post a Comment