G'day mates, best 2 months of my life on the east coast of Australia. I hope you are tempted to check it out for yourself one day. Love Squinda xx

Thursday 3 February 2011

The tropical North of Queensland, Cairns, The Great Barrier Reef and lots of mozzies


My hotel in Cairns








Helicopter view of the reef
 

Ana and I with our snorkel gear

Theres always time for a silly pose aye.







The world under the water - amazing






Me in a semi submersive


In the back of the semi submersive taking pictures of  myself - soooo saad. LOL.



Only in Aussie land will you see somewhere called Freshwater station. Brilliant!!!










Just a beautiful train station really. Man in picture unintended :---p

Carla and I both stayed at the Heritage Hotel in Cairns and we went on a tour together to Kuranda village.

Brian, Carla's husband peeped in behind us. Such a lovely couple.




Mossman gorge, probably my best spot; so beautful, romantic, peaceful and the water was warm so I went for a quick dip.



Me and rainforests usually do not mix...but it was pretty.

My mate Lizzy.

My dinner :-0


Aussies are so not politically correct - love this

Some nocturnal squirrels...I think...anyway whatever they were, they hated sunlight.





The Alexandra lookout on the way to Cape Tribulation. Guapa!!!!




Baby crocodiles can still get hungry...say no more.

And it's daddy might have been too.....



Our Daintree River tour guide reversed the boat and grabbed this out of the bush - A Northern Tree Snake.

Still smiling even after being bitten by several mozzies....I was in so much pain...still rubbing my bumpy leg - and posing - of course.




Chanel No5 plant apparently.


Ayalet and I on the boat cruise.




On the plane home from Cairns back to Sydney.



No comments:

Post a Comment